"25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool"
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
(Source: tomlinbooties, via lostheartlines)
How the fuck did he get hired there giving his name as “The Doctor”?
Im pretty sure he either used psychic paper or said “fuck it” and just made his own name tag and pretended he was hired.
I have one of those Doctor Who books that gives extra info on stuff and someone made up the application he sent to get hired and you really have to find it and see it because it’s pure gold. He put his age as like 1,200 and crossed it out and put 50 or something then wrote “Is that too high?” and crossed that out too and just wrote 29
I know I already reblogged it, but I had a feeling I’d seen that application IRL, so I dug out my books and went looking.
I have a feeling he got hired because they realised they wouldn’t have to pay him.
(Source: timelordgifs, via buckvno)
Do not hate the kids who read Wuthering Heights because of Twilight.
Do not hate the kids who support LGBTQ rights because of Glee.
Do not hate the kids who call themselves feminists because of Beyonce.
Do not hate the kids who read LotR because of GoT.
Do not hate the kids who question beauty standards because of All About that Bass.
Support them. Encourage them. Protect them at all costs.
I don’t care how you learned it. You are learning good things.